Annual Coupon Schedule

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Free School Supplies @ Target !
Used the Rose Art $1/3 located in the RP7/29
I was lucky enough that one of my coupon friends was kind enough to give me her Rose Art coupons since she does not have young children...(Thanks Kathy!) In all I got 24 packs of markers, 16 packs of colored pencils and 40 packs of crayons.  The deal was that the Rose Art Markers & Color Pencils were on sale for $0.49 each & you would receive a free pack of crayons for every 1 item purchased.  For each coupon used I got  a pack of markers, a pack of colored pencils and 2 packs of crayons. On top of it all being free, it happened to be tax free weekend....so all around free!!!

I obviously had to do this in several transactions and with multiple people.  These will go to my children's school.


No comments:

Post a Comment